Review: Vow of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson

Vow of ThievesVow of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ugh this was so great I was disappointed when it ended! Easily one of my favorite reads of the year so far. I really love it when I get so into a book my heart is actually racing with anxiety over what's going to happen, and I can feel myself getting super emotional at certain points. I inhaled this book over the course of two days, and probably would have finished it in one if I hadn't had to work. The first book was fantastic on its own, but this one really blew it out of the water. I am definitely going to be checking out more of Mary Pearson's books in the future.

Thank you to NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller

The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller My rating: 3 of 5 stars OK. I'm going to come at this from the angle that everyone (exc...