2018 Reading Challenge

It's time for my 2018 reading challenge goal!  Last year I set the goal at 75, and when it got to be December and I was nowhere near it, I lowered it to 60 (yes, I'm a cheater).  I couldn't bear to not have the "completed" banner across my challenge again :(  But this year I'm setting it at 75 again.

What I am planning on reading this year:
  • The entire Lord of the Rings trilogy, plus The Hobbit
  • CS Lewis' Space trilogy (once I get my copies back...or maybe I'll just buy the pretty new editions I've been drooling over...)
  • Several series I've been enjoying have new installations releasing this year, and I plan on getting my hands on them!
  • My husband bought me the annotated Wuthering Heights a couple Christmases ago after I told everyone and their mother I wanted a copy, and I didn't read it.  So I'm going to this year.
  • My annotated editions of Jane Austen's books
  • Charlotte Brontë's Villette, which I bought an annotated copy of so that I could have footnotes for all the French
  • Any other interesting books that come my way over the course of the year
Good luck to all of you who are setting reading goals as well!  My widget is on the sidebar so you can keep track of how I'm doing.  

What are you planning to read this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller

The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller My rating: 3 of 5 stars OK. I'm going to come at this from the angle that everyone (exc...