I'm back!

Well hello there everyone!  It's been a long two-and-a-half years and a lot has happened since I stopped posting.  I had a baby, who is now a two-year-old (as of next Sunday), and ... well I had a baby.  Which is a lot!  She takes up a lot of my energy and time, but I am still finding time to read when I can.  So I figured I'd start back up with the posting.  For now it will be mostly reviews.  But if I do manage to get any author interviews, those will go up too!  Who knows, maybe eventually I'll clean out my bookcases and do some giveaways (you know, when pigs fly because I have no energy).

So keep your eyes peeled on this page!  I'm not really sure what's going to show up, so maybe you'll be surprised.☺

1 comment:

Review: The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller

The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller My rating: 3 of 5 stars OK. I'm going to come at this from the angle that everyone (exc...