Just a little fangirling going on...

Please pardon me for a moment, as this is nowhere near professional of me... Hero (Woodcutter Series, #2)Hero by Alethea Kontis


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

I was so excited that Enchanted was a stand-alone, and now it has a sequel? And a third book? WTH?

Not that this is bad news, in fact I loved Enchanted and wanted to read more of Kontis' work, but I admit the fact that it's become a series is a bit disappointing. At least it's the story of another of the sisters, and not a continuation of the last book.

ANYWAY... YAY I GET TO READ MORE KONTIS SOON!

BOO IT'S NOT COMING OUT UNTIL OCTOBER!

YAY I LOVE THIS COVER!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller

The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller My rating: 3 of 5 stars OK. I'm going to come at this from the angle that everyone (exc...