Review: Desdaemona

DesdaemonaDesdaemona by Ben Macallan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is hard to review. I enjoyed the story, sort of, but didn't particularly click with the story-telling. Jordan's storyline never quite did it for me. And his complicated relationship with Desi was confusing because I never figured out whether he truly felt anything for her or if it was all her aspect pulling him along. I felt like I was being dropped into the middle of a series, rather than the beginning of one. The plot twist was not foreseen and I was left wondering "Well what happens next?" by the end. Not sure if I'll read to find out.

Not a bad read, just not up there with my favorites.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller

The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller My rating: 3 of 5 stars OK. I'm going to come at this from the angle that everyone (exc...