This Week's Haul

A few weeks ago I won a gift card to Amazon from On The Edge, which I promptly spent on books!  One of the books I ordered ended up not being shipped, I guess the person didn't have it or something.  But I did get four others: The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott, The Girl who Fell From the Sky by Heidi W. Durrow, The Bards of Bone Plain by Patricia A. McKillip, and The Girl with Glass Feet by Ali Shaw.  Lots of fantasy and YA to go around, there :)

I also got an e-mail from BooksFreeSwap letting me know that a book I wanted was available.  I've already read it (and written about it here and here but I didn't own a copy.  So finally, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is mine!  And in hardcover, no less!

Lots of links, I know, but this is a pretty big book haul.  Very exciting!  Looks like I have a lot of reading to do this year.  I also picked up a copy of Away by Teri Hall, the sequel to The Line, from the library this week.  I'm waiting on a few more books too, sequels to other books I've enjoyed (and I think one I didn't, but I figured why not).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller

The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller My rating: 3 of 5 stars OK. I'm going to come at this from the angle that everyone (exc...