Quick Deal Alert

Please take the time out of your day to read this blog post by John Kerry, author of Eden at the Edge of Midnight.  If you remember, I gave this a pretty good review and I still feel that it's a great book.  If you want to get a copy of your own, now is the time, as it's only 99¢ for the Kindle, through today only!

Both the author and I would appreciate it if you would write a review, positive or negative, after you've read it.  Like I said, it's a good book and I think some of you may enjoy it.


Plus, it's only 99¢!  Who could say no to that?


(Sorry for the white background on the text, I can't for the life of me make it go away!  Gotta love technology, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller

The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller My rating: 3 of 5 stars OK. I'm going to come at this from the angle that everyone (exc...