Review: The White Hawk

The White Hawk (Revenge, #1)The White Hawk by David Pilling
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I guess you could say this book was good, if you like gory descriptions and lots of battle with little plot in between. I am not that person.

I was mostly bored, kind of grossed out, and confused by all the different names. I took a few days off from reading and had forgotten who all the characters were. The copy I read was a proof, so obviously there were errors, but at points there were wrong names which confused me even more.

Not a very enjoyable read, and while I realize it's rooted in history, I wish there had been more story and less description of battles.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller

The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller My rating: 3 of 5 stars OK. I'm going to come at this from the angle that everyone (exc...